Skip to main content

Kansas Wildfires: How to Help

Kansas Wildfires: How to Help  - 

United Way of Dodge City created a disaster fund for anyone wishing to make a monetary contribution to help with long term recovery efforts. 100% of all donations will go to assist those affected by the fires. We offer two easy ways to make a donation: 

  • Donate online now
  • Mail: Make checks payable to United Way of Dodge City. Mail to 2010 1st Ave, Dodge City, KS 67801.

Material Donations
Individuals wishing to donate items to help emergency personnel or victims should call 2-1-1 (United Way’s 24-hour information line). Callers can have their items added to a "virtual warehouse." The item(s) and donor(s) will be tracked and items will be requested as needed.


Kansas Wildfires: How to Get Help  - 

Fill out a disaster assistance application and return to United Way of Dodge City.